Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Above Ground (AG) Pool Gallery

glepage Guest

Default Re: Above Ground Pool Gallery

Sorry it has take so long to post these, we did not finish the pool with the same contractor we started with....Long story..... Here are a few of the finished pool. Still have some landscaping to do.

Finished pool.

Pool from the deck.

Pool patio.
    Last edited by PoolDoc; 02-02-2012 at 12:11 AM. Reason: fix pics

CarlD is offline SuperMod Emeritus Vortex Adjuster CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars

Folks,
    This thread is for showing off our A/G pools--and admiring others' pools. There was an ongoing discussion on fencing and codes that was completely off-topic and had reached 7 posts already. I have moved those posts to a new thread in the Above Ground Pool forum so you can enjoy continuing it there.

That way we can continue to keep this thread as what it is intended as: Our Above Ground Pool GALLERY.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

Carl
    Carl

This is my pool in progress, I want to add a deck, and of course more plants. I also have the DE filter which will go in along with my sand filter, probably next year. I will be foregoing the use of the Nature2 next year also, I am interested in whether or not it is really needed, I tend to think it isn't.

All of the work has been done by me, from the setup of the pool, to the brick sidewalk, to the landscaping. I will get some night shots here soon with the sidewalk lit up and the pool light on, it looks cool.

I have learned so much from pool forum. They are beginning our install in just two days and I plan to put the progress up. I am so envious w/ the decking you all have and hope to knock that out this fall. I have the plans ready, it's time to enjoy the water and take advantage of the short time I have left. So, soon...........I'll share the slow progress.

Question Re: Above Ground Pool Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by sevver

This is my pool in progress, I want to add a deck, and of course more plants. I also have the DE filter which will go in along with my sand filter, probably next year. I will be foregoing the use of the Nature2 next year also, I am interested in whether or not it is really needed, I tend to think it isn't.

All of the work has been done by me, from the setup of the pool, to the brick sidewalk, to the landscaping. I will get some night shots here soon with the sidewalk lit up and the pool light on, it looks cool.

Sevver.......do you have to walk to this switch as shown to turn on your light @ time or do you have it hard wired to another switch somewhere?

Second picture down has the switch hanging on the pole I put in. You have to walk back there to turn it on. I could hard wire it and throw another switch by the backdoor I suppose, but I don't think I will, at least not yet. I always seem to need to go back there anyhow, either to turn up or down the heater or turn on or off the pump. I will have some night shots a bit later.

Here are the pics:

Last edited by sevver; 07-17-2006 at 10:01 PM.

Are you happy with the decking under the edge of the pool like that? I want to do a deck and am trying to figure out how to do it, I am thinking probably like that, but I use a solar cover in the winter and don't think it will work well with that. Looks nice though, well done.

robin640 is offline ** No working email address ** robin640 0

Our first pool, installed most of it with a lot of really good friends.

It has been about a month of working on it and I learn something new each day.

Last edited by robin640; 07-24-2006 at 09:42 PM.

see if this works guys....

If it does great.......if not,, I'll keep tryin. To put a nail on my started thread "ester williams or doughboy" this is what we went with. This is the 30' EW w/ 52" walls. I liked the styling and the fact that the walls are aluminum. We still have alot of work to do to make it our "paradise away from the carribean" but it'll be fun.

We plan to extend the deck from where I am standing to take this picture and broaden it out on the right side and to the left near the bottom of the picture.
    Until then, I'll hold of on the photos.
    Last edited by PoolDoc; 02-02-2012 at 12:15 AM. Reason: fix pics

Quote Originally Posted by traceyb
    http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/1273/fullpoolsv7.jpg

see if this works guys....
    If it does great.......if not,, I'll keep tryin. To put a nail on my started thread "ester williams or doughboy" this is what we went with. This is the 30' EW w/ 52" walls. I liked the styling and the fact that the walls are aluminum. We still have alot of work to do to make it our "paradise away from the carribean" but it'll be fun.
    We plan to extend the deck from where I am standing to take this picture and broaden it out on the right side and to the left near the bottom of the picture.
    Until then, I'll hold of on the photos.

You need to put the link in between the image tags, this is what you will get.

Closed Thread