+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aquapure/Aqualink salt system

Default Aquapure/Aqualink salt system

My pool company (which I no longer have) let the salt get to low.

I noticed the service light on the aquapure and added salt, cleaned both cells and flow sensors. 1 cell goes into the aquapure and 1 into the aqualink. The aquapure still gives me error codes 172/186 and also flashes 102 which I can't find anything that tells me what that means. The aqualink system shows NO FLOW. This cell was added to the system in December so its 4 months old. I tested the front board and the numbers were 1 off from what it should be. I'm at a loss on determining the problem.

Anyone with ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

Default Re: Aquapure/Aqualink salt system

As you can see, the code is a salinity probe error, which generates a bogus flow error code as a side effect. Dunno about the 102. Sounds like it's time to call Jandy, since you are in warranty.

The full manual is here: http://www.zodiacpoolsystems.com/~/m.../H0325600.ashx

Thanks for the info. How can I tell which cell or sensor is the issue or are they both having problems? The oldest goes into the aquapure and the newest goes into the aqualink. Aquapure says service with the error codes and aqualink says no flow and shows no codes.
    in-ground pool

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

If you have 2 cells, I would assume you can disconnect one at a time, and then see if the error is still thrown. But I've never worked with Jandy controls or cells, so I don't know for a fact that you can do so.

No I tried that and just gives a new error code. I ordered a new cell and flow sensor. I will let you know if that works. Thanks again!!
    in-ground pool

Thanks . . . and good luck!

+ Reply to Thread