+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: New build in South Texas

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

Default Re: New build in South Texas

My younger son saw this and snorted, claiming that if *I* was at Martin's pool, I'd be crawling all over the equipment and design, for at least the first couple of hours. He reminded me of something that has become bit of family folklore, regarding the time I went on a 'behind-the-scenes' tour at the Tennessee Aquarium. *Allegedly*, the tour guide had to keep pulling me out from behind pumps, piping and controls.

Of course, that's not at all true.

Unfortunately, the little family I have left is still up north. My wife and I decided that this will be where we will retiree. I am several years from there but I wanted a resort like setting where I can putter around and relax. Any sane person probably would not make this kind of investment because there is no way the payback is there. I like to build things and sometimes I am out of control.

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

With a pool like that, I bet you can acquire some 'volunteer' family members pretty easily!

Thanks Doc.

They installed the railing along the boardwalk.

We finally have power to our Pergola. You can open or close it or anything in between. Both sides also work independently. It is operated with a remote control.

Neat!

We hope the PB can still work around the furniture we put in. I still have the outdoor living room set in boxes along with the dog beds. The dogs are only outside when we are and these will give them something soft to lay on. Here are a few pics, let us know what you think.

Your own private paradise.

I've enjoyed the pics and watching the progression of your backyard transformation.
    22'x40' Grecian Lazy L 20K gal IG vinyl pool; Aqua Rite SWCG T15 cell; Hayward Pro Grid 6020 DE filter; Hayward Superpump 1hp pump; 12 hrs; Taylor K-2006; city; PF:6

Quote Originally Posted by JimK View Post
    Your own private paradise.

I've enjoyed the pics and watching the progression of your backyard transformation.
    Thanks JimK. We have the bowls operational now.

The lighting and sound system is in. I thought I would provide some night shots with the lighting

+ Reply to Thread