Hi All. I've got a 15 year old "Home & Roam" 27' Round pool. The original liner has finally disintegrated with the help of extreme temps and ice this year. Of course the Manufacturer (Eastern) went out of business a year after I bought the pool (which had a "Lifetime" warranty) so I can't get any replacement parts or wall sections if needed.

The Mfg gave me a brand new liner (beaded) when I bought the pool and assuming that mice have not chewed it up, I can use it for my replacement.

But the pool wall has developed a few pin holes in it and I wonder if it's worth putting in a new liner or not. I don't want to try a new liner and have the walls fail due to rust/corrosion.

So is there something I should look for specifically to decide of the walls are sound enough to try to keep the pool? Should I stick some duct tape on the inside to help reinforce the area where the pinholes are located ?

I've never done a liner replacement, but the local pool installer wants $970 flat fee to do it. Plus another $75 to come out and look at the pool walls to determine if they are in decent enough shape to install the liner.

I'd tear the pool down except I just installed a new side deck last year on it and the deck itself was $5,000.

Any help, opinions or suggestion are appreciated.