+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Buying an AG liner online

Watermom is offline SuperMod Emeritus Quark Inspector Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars

Default Buying an AG liner online

OK. My turn to ask a question. I am having trouble finding a replacement liner (25 mil overlap) for my 24 ft AG pool locally. Thinking I may have to order something online. Has anyone ordered a liner online with good results -- good quality, quick shipment and delivery, etc. I did not realize it would be difficult to find one locally and I already scheduled my installation because I do not want to do it myself this time. My guy is scheduled to come no later than Thursday, June 15 and maybe sooner if he can, so I need to find someplace with quick turnaround if at all possible. Thanks for any suggestions of reputable companies that anyone can offer.

duraleigh Guest

Default Re: Buying an AG liner online

Watermom,

I had very good success with discountpoolliners.com. They are a small company and you would deal directly with the owner. It is the mainstay of his business.

His name is Mickey....ask for him specifically or get him to return a call. He's in California but they shipped my really huge liner air freight to NC for about 130, I think.

He's only Monday thru Saturday but he helped me through my entire pool building process. He is a nice guy and very honest. Diana is his assistant and typically answers the phone.

They both know me.....I don't know if that's good or bad but certainly mention my name

Watermom is offline SuperMod Emeritus Quark Inspector Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars

Duraleigh,
    Thanks for the reply. I think you may have the website link wrong because when I try to go to it, it doesn't work. Can you double check it for me? Thanks.

duraleigh Guest

I think it's okay. I copied it off my message and entered it.....it came right up.

This one is more complete: http://www.discountpoolliners.com

drumr is offline ** No working email address ** Thread Analyst drumr 0

I got my liner from www.poolsupplies.com with very fast free shipping and depending on how much you spend they charge between $12.95 and $16.95 handling charge and that's it. I got the Antellis Dolphin liner. It's kinda freaky because the bottom print is like river rocks in color so instead of a crystal clear blue pool I have a crystal clear sorta coke bottle greenish water hue. It's quite nice once you get used to not just having a blue liner. I also bought a 3/4 hp pump from them too with very fast shipping. I have a 24' AG pool with overlap liner.

Duraleigh,
    I copied it straight off your message, too, and it didn't go. Tried it twice - nothing. Error message. Oh well, now it works. Go figure! Thanks.

Also, thanks, drumr, for your response as well.
    Last edited by Watermom; 06-03-2006 at 05:29 PM.

wrinkleigh is offline ** No working email address ** wrinkleigh 0

I second www.poolsupplies.com, I order EVERYTHING from them, including a liner last year. Their prices are the best I have found anywhere.

They always ship quick. One time the accidentally sent me a wrong gasket, and they overnighted another one to fix the problem. Very nice to deal with.

Also, once you place an order, you are automatically placed on their mailing list and receive a catalog a few times a year.

I have been very pleased.

posguy is offline Registered+ Thread Analyst posguy 0

Also in the market for a liner I came up with www.poolstore.com. They seem to have the best prices. I wonder if anyone here has had any experience with them.

Anthony

+ Reply to Thread