+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PoolDoc - Could Use Some Help!

Default PoolDoc - Could Use Some Help!

Hi there,

Pooldoc, thank you for allowing my thread to be posted. I am not in any type of pool business but certainly appreciate good customer service and felt it necessary to share my story on this forum. I actually saw a similar post from another user on this site expressing gratitude to the same company which energized me enough to join this site and post my findings as well.

It's very difficult to navigate this site when I am crippled from even reading my own thread that was edited by you. I can't do anything other than to write another thread which is a bit frustrating. I would appreciate having more access here especially since I feel I can provide great feedback and worth while information to other users.

Your thoughts?

Robert Sales
    (Yes, that is my last name and also my job)

BigDave is offline Lifetime Member Whizbang Spinner BigDave 3 stars BigDave 3 stars BigDave 3 stars

Default Re: PoolDoc - Could Use Some Help!

If you log out, you can read almost all the forum except the getting started section. I know it's frustrating but PoolDoc is protecting us all from spammers and scammers that would end up ruining the forum. Thanks for your understanding.

I did read your post about your happy experience with the lighting company (I can't say I've had many of those to write about myself) and found it quite genuine. Perhaps PoolDoc will post it in full once we get to know you a little better.

Bob Sales. Good to meet you. I was born for this job. Awesome! Welcome. Don't get turned away, there's alot of great information here.
    12'x24' oval 7.7K gal AG vinyl pool; ; Hayward S270T sand filter; Hayward EcoStar SP3400VSP pump; hrs; K-2006; PF:16

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

+ Reply to Thread