+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I like the LED Lights I got on my new pool

Lightbulb I like the LED Lights I got on my new pool

[ Admin: see following post ]

Hello everyone,

I wanted to take a few moments and post my latest experience dealing with pool lighting for an inground pool. Last year, my wife and I moved to a home in Southwestern Ontario that had a one-year old fiberglass inground pool. It has a Pentair Intellitouch system and features [ deleted ] LED lighting. It's an awesome setup! In late Spring/early Summer, I noticed one of the bulbs wasn't working and some of the LED's weren't firing properly. I'm pretty handy but wasn't very excited about taking out the ballast so it took me a while to finally go down and try and figure out the issue.

I did some research once I figured out the manufacturer and was pleased to find that they are manufactured here in Ontario by [ deleted ] in Woodbridge. I ended up calling them and spoke with a woman named Jeannette that asked me to verify the date stamp on the light. Although it was manufactured in late 2010 and I was the second owner of the pool she still honoured the warranty on the LED bulb. Too be honest, I was blown away and didn't expect to receive such treatment. I had a pretty lengthy conversation and she told me that pool lighting is a very com petitive industry and the company is very committed to servicing their customers. To top it all off, she is shipping UPS same days as my complaint and I plan on sending back the old bulb the same way just so they get it in a timely manner. Apparently they want to dissect the old bulb to figure out the fault.

Regardless, if you are looking at different lighting options for your new or existing pool, I would not hesitate to recommend this company and their products. I don't think we give enough credit to the companies that really stand behind their products and felt obligated to share my recent experience. I really hope this helps and sorry for being so long winded.
    Last edited by PoolDoc; 08-27-2013 at 08:00 PM.

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

Default Re: I like the LED Lights I got on my new pool

When we get an enthusiastic testimonial from a long time user . . . we take it as information.

But, when we get an enthusiastic testimonial, as the very first post from a new user . . .95+% it ultimately proves to be a bogus post, from the company's sales manager, the father of of the owner, or some such.

Your user info seems to suggest that this may not be the case, but I still deleted the company info. You'll have to become a more or less 'trusted user' before I'll knowingly accept such posts.

Sincerely

Ben Powell

+ Reply to Thread