+ Reply to Thread

Thread: aquarite stopped working, but simple fix saved me hundreds

Default aquarite stopped working, but simple fix saved me hundreds

Wanted to pass this on to a forum that has helped me so much.

My AG aquarite SWG was working fine for 5+ years, then started blowing fuses. After 3-4 fuse replacements over a week or two, a new problem, when restarting, the low salt Red light would flash for 1 minute, no other LED lights were on (not even the power light), the LCD display was working fine though. After a minute, the generating light would come for a second then go out. that was the end, no LED lights on, nothing worked.

Found the thread below (might be similar information on this forum, not sure). The fix was re-soldering on a new $3 part and I'm back in business.

http://www.troublefreepool.com/aquar...on-t18264.html

Default Re: aquarite stopped working, but simple fix saved me hundreds

Quote Originally Posted by rallan View Post
    Wanted to pass this on to a forum that has helped me so much.

My AG aquarite SWG was working fine for 5+ years, then started blowing fuses. After 3-4 fuse replacements over a week or two, a new problem, when restarting, the low salt Red light would flash for 1 minute, no other LED lights were on (not even the power light), the LCD display was working fine though. After a minute, the generating light would come for a second then go out. that was the end, no LED lights on, nothing worked.

Found the thread below (might be similar information on this forum, not sure). The fix was re-soldering on a new $3 part and I'm back in business.

http://www.troublefreepool.com/aquar...on-t18264.html
    Thanks for the link. I bookmarked it for future reference.
    22'x40' Grecian Lazy L 20K gal IG vinyl pool; Aqua Rite SWCG T15 cell; Hayward Pro Grid 6020 DE filter; Hayward Superpump 1hp pump; 12 hrs; Taylor K-2006; city; PF:6

+ Reply to Thread