+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 15x36 Intex Pool

Default 15x36 Intex Pool

Hello,

I just purchased, Jul 21st, a 15x36 Intex Pool for my family, our first. All seems to be going well so far.

I did quite a bit of reading on this forum before even starting to set the pool up. For the first time and not using anything special, other than eyeball, my weed trimmer to clear the area, dirt to level, and my 8 year old's assistance it came out more level than I expected. Less than 1/2 discrepancy where there is any at all.

My only question I guess since I never saw it answered is the filter something that needs to run 24/7 as long as pool is in operation or once chemicals under control 12 hours, 6 hours, depend on use?

thanks
    Kit

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

Default Re: 15x36 Intex Pool

Run it as much as is required to keep the water clear; run it 24/7 when you are having problems. Try to avoid them since the Intex filters really don't have the capacity to clean up a mess.

The SS recipe is evolving into a general guide to Intex pool ops; you may want to take a look. There's a link in my blue signature block.

+ Reply to Thread