+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 years old Hayward Ecostar failed to start. Just vibrate for 1 second, trying&failed

Default 2 years old Hayward Ecostar failed to start. Just vibrate for 1 second, trying&failed

I have a 2 years old Hayward Ecostar failed to start. Just vibrate and making clicking noise for 1 second, and trying to prime, Then got the Drive error message.

Seems to me there is something stuck and block the motor to turn, however when I used my finger to turn the pump, it turned freely.

Lately the pump has been working hard at full speed because I just bought the Hayward Navigator robot pool cleaner, and once I plugged it to skimmers, the pump had been working so hard.

I don;t think the motor burned. Maybe just the Thermistor? Can someone help me, and If you have the diagram, it would be helpful. thanks
    Last edited by PoolDoc; 07-18-2013 at 08:17 PM. Reason: removed email address from post (not safe)

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

+ Reply to Thread