+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Salt water system faulting high salt.

Default Salt water system faulting high salt.

I have a 5000 gallon Intex above ground pool. Iam using (new) Aqua Chem salt strips. My reading is a 6.6 on the strip which tells me I have 3070 PPM.My problem is the Intex Krystal Clear saltwater system Model CS8110 keeps faulting that I have high salt. This pool calls for 3000PPM. Any suggestions? I'am using Norton pool salt in which I used three 40# bags. I have soaked the cells in Vinegar for one hour per instructions. The system is one year old.

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

Default Re: Salt water system faulting high salt.

Call Intex.

. . . from a phone with speaker phone capability, while you have time to wait. I think it usually takes awhile to get through to them. Make sure you've read and followed any test instructions in the manual
    Intex CS8110 manual
    before you call.

From what I've heard, if you've checked the things you should, Intex often solves problems like yours simply by sending a new unit. But, you'll want to make sure you've worked through any troubleshooting instructions in the manual BEFORE you call. They are likely to ask you to do those things first, otherwise.

Here's the product info page: http://www.intexcorp.com/index.php/54601eg.html

Thank you for your reply. I called intex the problem now is I have to have the info of where I bought it etc. It was a gift from last year. So waiting for the people that gave it to me to reply.

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

:tired"

+ Reply to Thread