+ Reply to Thread

Thread: OTO use

Default OTO use

Is OTO for daily while 2006 is weekly?@

Default Re: OTO use

I think that is mainly a function of the price of the kits. I use the FAS-DPD Chlorine test and pH test from my 2006 (almost) daily.
    rectangle 11.5K gal IG concrete pool;; 125sf cartridge filter; 2hp 1 speed pump; K-2006, k-1766; PF:10

Watermom is offline SuperMod Emeritus Quark Inspector Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars

Watermom......Where is the place we get kits I thought it was tskits or something like that

Watermom is offline SuperMod Emeritus Quark Inspector Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars

Are you talking about where to get an OTO/Phenol red kit? You can usually pick one up at Walmart or someplace like that.

If you are talking about the Taylor K-2006, you can get it through the test kit link in my signature.

No I have a 2006 I got that at Amazon because I thought this site got a little for a referral. I meant that there is a test kit sold by I think tfkits or something like that

+ Reply to Thread