+ Reply to Thread

Thread: next step on my basic controls

vinper is offline Subscriber Thread Analyst vinper 0

Default next step on my basic controls

i would like to hook this stuff up to a controller . maybe wireless . basic ,right now I just have 4 contactors .filter pump .waterfall pump. cleaner pump .led lighting . right now they are on light switches 24vlts coils . like to have a controller on the wall in the house maybe add temp. probe . I have no timeclocks I turn it all on manually. My homemade bare bones system . and not spending 500$ to do it

vinper is offline Subscriber Thread Analyst vinper 0

Default Re: next step on my basic controls

pretty simple set up . but I dont need the relays , I want to just turn 24v contriol circuits on and off http://www.ebay.com/itm/INTERMATIC-M...item415d3ef3b8

Just saw your post.

I Goggled 24 volt remote controllers and got a bunch of hits. Most offered units for several hundred $$. What about an irrigation controller? I know you can get wireless and even web interface controls. Try www.sprinklerwarehouse.com. You might be able to get a 4 function remote for garage door openers, but you'd probably need 4 receivers.
    In-ground gunite 16 x 30 13,000 gal. Full screen enclosure. 120 sq ft. Filter cartridge, 1-1/2 HP pump. Master Pools In-floor cleaner. Taylor K-2006.

Have you ever done any electronic projects, like building basic circuits with transistors etc? If you have, you could probably build your own push button set-up with a few simple circuits. Maybe learn to automate your controls with a microcontroller.
    15' round 4.8K gal Intex AG pool; Intex 633 pump with twin canisters (2500 gph main filtering); Unicel 5315 filter cartridges; Intex 637 pump w/o filter (1000 gph heater circulation); 4hrs; K-2006; utility water; PF:24

+ Reply to Thread