+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trying to figure out which contacts to clean...

Smile Trying to figure out which contacts to clean...

Started up the old pump again for the third year in a row. (its been a trooper!) Any who ....when it started the first time it ran like it was new until....i stopped it to back wash. When i tried to restart again all i got was a tripped breaker and a buzzing noise.

I have read through many thread and followed as many links as possible and i am at the point now that i could really use a pic of the actual contacts that i need to clean. I understand the rules and why you have them in place (Thank you by the way!), I have filled out the pool chart form as well as Now starting a new post. I have given my address and name and like you guys on facebook too. I know these things take time but my little girls are very very antsy and are ready to swim!!! lol.

I have read the thread telling us where the contacts are and tried to view the pic but of coarse rules are rules. i will continue on my quest of keeping the girls (bosses) happy! ill post back here when i get the next household alotted break...lol

ya'll take good care!!
    Shane

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

Default Re: Trying to figure out which contacts to clean...

membership upgraded . . . though I'm not sure what pictures you're looking for. The pictures may have been lost (which is why I now transfer all of them to Picasa/Google), but if you'll post the link to the thread you're looking at, I'll see what's wrong.

+ Reply to Thread