+ Reply to Thread

Thread: looking for a robotic cleaner for AG

Default looking for a robotic cleaner for AG

I have a 32 x 16 AG and currently using a pool blaster max vac and works ok but just takes way too long when getting the silt, small dirt on pool floor when just opening for the season.Have to move real slow or dirt gets to circulating all over.
    Most all robotic cleaners I see are climbers for in ground pools or more specific for above ground pools they say a max of 30 ft pool.Polaris doesn't specify for what type of pool they're cleaners are for.
    Thanks for any advice.

Default Re: looking for a robotic cleaner for AG

I am also looking for a new automatic cleaner. I have a hayward Diver Dave that takes too long and flips all the time.

We have a 30 foot round above ground and LOVE our Pool Rover. It does a super job of getting the fine particles. It cleaned up our algae mess in a few days, along with 24/7 filtering. The bag captures the very fine particles and does well with leaves as well. I highly recommend it. Works WAY better than vacuuming with the hose by hand. Just put her in, turn on and it's done in 90 minutes. Added bonus, it circulates the pool water as well. If there are a lot of leaves then it will be have to cleaned out more frequently. Hope this helps.

Bought a pool rover S250

Really nice , used twice second time I used it, I pulled it out of the pool to dry and realized after 2 hours of running I didn't have the filter bags in it!Pool looked clean but all the dirt just circulated around and settled back down after I covered it for the night.

Cleaner never did flip over or cord tangled but you have to check on it.
    It has and does get stuck behind the ladder 2 times in a 2 hour run.

We have a 27ft ABG pool. Got tired of spending so much time vacuuming it so we bought a Dolphin Atlantis robotic cleaner. We LOVE it. Drop it in and 3 hours later take it out. It is worth every penny we paid for it. Most stores that sell them will let you take the store model home for 24 to 48 hours for a test run if you want. We didn't because we didn't want to put something in our pool that had been in someone else's in case they had algae or other problems. Would definitely buy this model again.
    1 1/2hp Emerson 2speed pump, BBB
    27' round 19.3K gal AG Vinyl Liner pool; sand filter; pump: 24 hrs on low; Taylor K-2006 FAS-DPD Chlorine; utility water ; PF:6.9

+ Reply to Thread