I am upgrading this year from my wildly successful 10' pool last year. My main complaint was that once more than two kids (of any size) got in, it got crowded quickly, but fortunately they still had lots of fun. I wanted to go to the 14' ultra frame and keep it up including over the winter for two years before considering going bigger again. However, going to the Intex site, no 14' pools this year, only 16' or larger ultra frames or 15' metal frame would I work for me too.

So here's the question. Based upon the fact that Intex no longer lists the 14' Ultra frame pool on their website, does that mean production stopped last year? That's what I am assuming. So if I go to WalMart and grab the 14' Ultra frame it must have been manufactured last year sometime..........is that liner still going to be good? I am assuming WalMarts warehouse would be somewhat heated and cooled so hopefully heat/cool wouldn't be to much of an issue.

Any thoughts by anyone on this? Am I over thinking this, or should I be concerned about it?

Bob E.