Closed Thread

Thread: Water features

Default Water features

Wondering if anyone can direct me to web sites or sources for simple spray jets or nozzles. We will have a raised wall on our pool with 5 water features shooting or dropping water. I would like a flush or inset ring, something that won't hurt kids if they bump into them. Even scuppers would work but I haven't seen any rounded ones. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

waterbear is offline Lifetime Member Sniggle Mechanic waterbear 4 stars waterbear 4 stars waterbear 4 stars waterbear 4 stars

Polaris makes several water feature jets. I know that other companies do. I just happen to have the polaris mini jets installed in my deck around the pool. they are recessed and have a plastic cover over them and completely flush with the deck. If you do a web search on "swimming pool water features" you will find a lot of info. The other jets I considered were the Fiberstars lighted ones since I had fiber optics installed but I went with the unlighted jets becuase of the cost difference and just lighted my spillover pots and fiber landscape lights.

Closed Thread