+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PoolBuster Max CG

CUTURHAIR is offline ** No working email address ** CUTURHAIR 0

Thumbs up PoolBuster Max CG

Just tried my new PoolBuster Max CG. All I can say is "LOOOOOOOOVE IT"!!!! I used the fine filter bag since I am having problems with sand coming back into my pool and settling. My pool repair people "supposedly" fixed that problem, but only made it WORSE, but that is a whole different story. They are supposed to be doing a RE DO any day now.

However, the point is, that with all that fine sand on the bottom, this PoolBuster got it all up, with no problem. I did have a few leaves in there, since I have been out of town since Thursday, but it had no problem with the leaves either. Very easy to use. I ordered it off of ebay, and had it in 3 days. No more dealing with filling the hose, etc! Plus, you can turn the pump/filter off, so you can see everything on the pool floor, since the water is not moving from the circulation, since the pool is off. Easy to clean too.

It will be great for spot cleaning as well, and will make my life much easier all the way around. I am going to try to take the best care of this unit, that I can, so it will last as long as possible.

So, if you are looking for an easier vacuum method, but don't want to spend a thousand plus dollars, I give this 2 thumbs up!!

Thanks for informing me about this wonderful product! It was actually a birthday gift from my parents, and the BEST gift ever!

John

hzz is offline Lifetime Member Thread Analyst hzz 1 star

Default Re: PoolBuster Max CG

The poolbuster is a great product for spot cleaning.I'm in my second season with mine.

I think the earlier models had an issue with battery life, but it has since been corrected.

Do you have to let your parents use the pool now....lol?

CUTURHAIR is offline ** No working email address ** CUTURHAIR 0

Default Re: PoolBuster Max CG

Luckily, my pool doesn't get much dirt/debris at all, so it should be fine as my main source of vacuuming, with an occasional use of the ol' standby.

Yep, now they can use this vacuum and not have to deal with the hose and all. Mom just bought 2 new bathing suits, so I guess she will be here soon!

John

+ Reply to Thread