+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Pool Cleaner Made by Poolvergnuegen

Default The Pool Cleaner Made by Poolvergnuegen

I'm considering buying a new pool vacuum. For the past 4 years I've been using a Hayward pool vac but I'm tired of rebuilding it and it still not functioning correctly. I can't get it to stop getting hung up on the pool light, the drain at the bottom of the pool and also the corners of the steps. I'm tired of spending money on it. Has anyone had experience with The Pool Cleaner made by Poolvergnuegen?

mas985 is offline Lifetime Member Whizbang Spinner mas985 3 stars mas985 3 stars mas985 3 stars

Default Re: The Pool Cleaner Made by Poolvergnuegen

I have had about 7 years experience with the 2x Suction side cleaner and I would highly recommend it. Great cleaner that requires less flow rate than most. The pressure side also has high recommendations from those who have one.
    Mark
    Hydraulics 101; Pump Ed 101; Pump/Pool Spreadsheets; Pump Run Time Study; DIY Acid Dosing; DIY Cover Roller
    18'x36' 20k plaster, MaxFlo SP2303VSP, Aqualogic PS8 SWCG, 420 sq-ft Cartridge, Solar, 6 jet spa, 1 HP jet pump, 400k BTU NG Heater

chem geek is offline PF Supporter Whibble Konker chem geek 4 stars chem geek 4 stars chem geek 4 stars chem geek 4 stars

Default Re: The Pool Cleaner Made by Poolvergnuegen

I have the Pressure Cleaner with my Intelliflo VF variable speed pump using a dedicated line that is automatically switched to when cleaning. I can do this because the VF can go down to 15 GPM. This let me get rid of a booster pump and saves on electricity costs.

The cleaner is around 5 years old now and it's got a problem moving that needs repair so I'm sending it to the factory for them to look at. So cleaners do tend to have problems, some sooner and some later, but the company has always been good and honest about things, though in the past all I had to do was replace tire treads and bags.
    15.5'x32' rectangle 16K gal IG concrete pool; 12.5% chlorinating liquid by hand; Jandy CL340 cartridge filter; Pentair Intelliflo VF pump; 8hrs; Taylor K-2006 and TFTestkits TF-100; utility water; summer: automatic; winter: automatic; ; PF:7.5

+ Reply to Thread