Thread: PoolSmart 60 Robotic Scrubber

Default PoolSmart 60 Robotic Scrubber

I am new to this forum and wanted any feedback on the PoolSmart 60 Robotic Scrubber. Ihave found this unit online for $650.00.

aylad is offline SuperMod Emeritus Burfle Ringer aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars

Default Re: PoolSmart 60 Robotic Scrubber

Hi bscobb, and welcome to the group!!

I haven't heard of that particular model, so I'm no help there. And unfortunately, traffic on the forum slows WAY down this time of year because most folks are closing their pools up for the season. However, you may still get a few responses, but you'll just have to be patient and check back.

In the meantime, you can log out, go to the main Poolforum page, and look for any posts made by me, Watermom, or Pooldoc. In our sigs is a google search link that will allow you to search the whole forum and archives, so if someone has posted about that particular cleaner, you should find their reviews that way.

Welcome again!

Edit: When new posters first post, they go to a moderator queue so that one of us or Pooldoc can approve them before they get published on the forum, which is why you didn't see your post right after you submitted it. Usually one of us is on the forum at least daily, so you shouldn't have to wait too long to see your post appear. A minor inconvenience, I know, but it's a step Pooldoc put in place so we can keep as many spammers/hackers off the forum as possible, and so far it's working pretty well. Eventually you won't have to be moderated, but for now if you don't see your post immediately, give it some time and check again later. I deleted your other post that was a duplicate to this one.
    Janet

Watermom is offline SuperMod Emeritus Quark Inspector Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars

Hi bscobb! Hope you enjoy being a part of our forum!

Thank You