+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Guy here although I'm kinda old (62)

Default New Guy here although I'm kinda old (62)

Well it is now time to upgrade our above ground pool and I will have a lot of questions. Just wanted to say hello before I get into the heart of the matter. At present our plans are to sink the pool in the ground about 18 to 24 inches as well as going with a salt system for sanitation. I'll stop for now and will be looking the forum over. Maybe a lot of my questions will already be answered.

Cactus

aylad is offline SuperMod Emeritus Burfle Ringer aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars

Default Re: New Guy here although I'm kinda old (62)

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

Until Ben completes your registration, you will have to log out in order to search the forums and archives, but you can use the google link in my sig to do so. Once he completes it, then logging out will not be necessary. Glad to have you on the group!
    Janet

Watermom is offline SuperMod Emeritus Quark Inspector Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars

Just adding my welcome!

I *think* burying an AG pool may void the warranty. Also, a SWCG on an AG pool also voids some pool warranties. You may want to check on these things.

I saw your location as Charleston, W. VA. I was born there. Came to Texas when I was six months old.

Watermom is offline SuperMod Emeritus Quark Inspector Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars

Quote Originally Posted by caldweda View Post
    I saw your location as Charleston, W. VA. I was born there. Came to Texas when I was six months old.
    That is the reverse of what I did. I was actually born in Texas (southern TX near Galveston --Texas City), lived there for several years and later moved to WV. (Lived in Puerto Rico in between TX and WV.)

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

membership upgraded -ben

+ Reply to Thread