Hey all, i have small 12x30 intex pool for kids to enjoy. Thus far I've been reading up on the chemicals that I need and so far what I have is the PH+, the chlorine (granulated), algeacide plus (all three are by aquachem) and the test strips that only test free chlorine, ph and total alkalinity. All of this was given to me with the pool.

I got the PH in and the test strip,is telling me that both PH and alkalinity levels are ok, but of course the chlorine level is not.
So far the biggest question I have is how do I chlorinate this pool. The chlorine I have is granulated and it says on the bottle that I'm not suppose to dilute it before adding it the pool. However if I add if straight up it just settles on bottom and bleaches the liner... Is there a trick to this I should know about?

The pool is getting slimy after about a week (the water is still nice and clear just getting slippery on the inside, not colored at all, just feels slimy) so I really need to figure this out quick. in the mean time I will use the bleach fix, but not to sure how much to add and how often.... I believe the pool is about 1500 gallons?

Also, there is quite a bit of small debry in the pool after a week of use, that kids got in it, the pump is working and I assume it's doing it's job, but how do I get all that small crap out? Is there a small vac for these small pools or is there another trick to this?

Thanks in advance?