+ Reply to Thread

Thread: OnCommand Question.

Default OnCommand Question.

Looking for a little Info.

I was given a brand new Hayward OnCommand controller and a Hayward 11KW spa heater. I have not recived it yet, it is being shiped to me.

The question I have is. Will The OnCommand work with the Spa Heater . I know the it will work the H Series. But not sure if it will work with the Spa only heater.

Thanks

aylad is offline SuperMod Emeritus Burfle Ringer aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars

Default Re: OnCommand Question.

Hello, and welcome to the forum!!

That is a very specific question, one that only folks familiar with the OnCommand system and your Spa Heater will be able to answer. I don't know if there is anybody here who can answer it, but just be patient and check back.

In the meantime, you can use the google link in my sig to search the forum to see if anybody else has posted about them. You'll have to log out to do so until your registration is complete, but you still will be able to see anything on the forum or in the archives that might be relevant.
    Janet

Watermom is offline SuperMod Emeritus Quark Inspector Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars

Default Re: OnCommand Question.

You might want to ask over at poolspaforum.com. One of our members, Waterbear, is a member there. I don't know if they would have the answer you need, but they might. Like Janet said, I sorta doubt anybody here is gonna be familiar with that model. We don't really do spas here, only pools. Good luck!

+ Reply to Thread