+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Color Splash / Color Logic Replacement LED Ligths

Default Color Splash / Color Logic Replacement LED Ligths

Looking for any real world advice on how well these work and if they are worth the 350-600 bucks. I have a 14 year old IG 27000 Gallon with a single light in the deep end underneath the diving board. I have always just had the cheap blue plastic light cover on it. I'm looking for something that produces a lot more light and lights the entire pool up not just the deep end. I'm interested in these but looking for someone that has changed their light out and if they felt it was worth the expense and if the lighting is dramatically different. Also is this something I could replace or have a pool store do? Any advice and comments are appreciated.

Default Re: Color Splash / Color Logic Replacement LED Ligths

I just built a new pool and installed a Hayward Color Logic Light. My pool is 18x36 and is lights the entire pool beautifully. The different effects are kind of nice as well. I have never had a pool with a light before so I can't really tell you if it is better. Installation of the light yourself might depend on the type of niche you have for your old light and how comfortable you are with electrical work. The pool store put the light in the niche for us and ran the wire up to the junction box for us. We installed all the rest of the wiring for the job.

hope this helps
    18 x 36 30,000 gal. IG
    1 1/2 HP Hayward Superpump and S244T sand filter

Default Re: Color Splash / Color Logic Replacement LED Ligths

Quote Originally Posted by RxDoc View Post
    I just built a new pool and installed a Hayward Color Logic Light. My pool is 18x36 and is lights the entire pool beautifully. The different effects are kind of nice as well. I have never had a pool with a light before so I can't really tell you if it is better. Installation of the light yourself might depend on the type of niche you have for your old light and how comfortable you are with electrical work. The pool store put the light in the niche for us and ran the wire up to the junction box for us. We installed all the rest of the wiring for the job.

hope this helps
    Thank you very much Rx!

+ Reply to Thread