+ Reply to Thread

Thread: In over my head???

Default In over my head???

Hi, I bought a 16' x 24' used Kayak Pool four years ago and am just now able to install it. I have contacted Kayak in New York State to purchase a hopper-bottom liner, as they are the nearest Kayak dealer. I have been reading everything I can about installation, and although I took pictures while we were disassembling the pool, I can't remember how it goes together. I am looking for someone to help me with the installation- I have a backhoe and operator available, but I just don't feel like I know enough to be able to tackle the installation myself. I am worried that I will put all this money into a new liner and mess it up!! I am located in Midwestern Ontario, so if anyone knows of a reliable installer that I might be able to contact, (or any that I should stay away from!!) I would appreciate any information you could share. I have been looking for a couple of weeks, and I haven't been able to find anyone in this area that is familiar with Kayak pools and/or hopper liners. This site has been so helpful already and I learn something new with every thread I read. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction so I can finally have my pool!! Thanks for any help you can give. Patti24

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

Default Re: In over my head???

I'm not aware of ever seeing a discussion on this topic here.

You might want to post on PoolSpaForum.com; they have a lot more builders and installers then we do. But if you get it installed, I'd recommend you come back here for water treatment info -- they tend to be very old-school and like to promote brand-name ($$$'s) patent medicine type products.
    Last edited by Watermom; 06-21-2012 at 10:21 AM. Reason: change "they do" to "we do"

Post Re: In over my head???

Thanks! I will give that site a try. I appreciate the info. I will be checking back regularly.Patti

+ Reply to Thread