+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What SWCG system?

sabres07 is offline Registered+ Thread Analyst sabres07 0

Default What SWCG system?

I am considering making the switch to a SWCG system. I am wondering what are some convenient features I should be considering for the system. I don't know much about what is available and I have seen large price differences between makes and model. One thing I do know is that I want a system that is larger than I need for my pool size. What else should I be looking for? Thanks in advance.
    16'x32' oval 15K gal IG vinyl pool; liquid chlorine; Hayward cartridge filter; Hayward 3/4 hp pump; 3/5/2012hrs; Taylor 2006c; utility water; summer: none; winter: vinyl / water bags; ; PF:8

Default Re: What SWCG system?

First thing is to read the FAQ Stickie at the top of the SWCG section. This will help answer a lot of your questions. Second, you will want to stick with a good name brand unit. Stay away from the off brand units. Look for the longest warranty on the Cell.
    If you can afford a swimming pool and computer, you can probably afford to help keep the PoolForum alive. Please be a responsible member and subscribe today. You'll probably save more than the membership fee on your first trip to the pool store. BTG

+ Reply to Thread