+ Reply to Thread

Thread: refills

Default refills

where is best and cheapest place to get refills for k-2006 kit really just the 0871 reagent
    21' round a/g
    250 lb sand filter w/2 speed pump
    new liner
    sand and
    LOVE TO SWIM
    THANKS TO ALL WHO HELP !

BigDave is offline Lifetime Member Whizbang Spinner BigDave 3 stars BigDave 3 stars BigDave 3 stars

Default Re: refills

I can't say where its cheapest but if you are going to buy through Amazon, start by going through the links on the mods signatures so the forum gets a couple scheckels.
    Last edited by Watermom; 05-23-2012 at 05:04 PM. Reason: fix a type

I just tried to buy a refill of the R-0871 Reagent and was told that R-0002 replaced it. From what I have gathered, the two are different. R-0871 is still available on internet orders, are the two really interchangeable?
    If you can afford a swimming pool and computer, you can probably afford to help keep the PoolForum alive. Please be a responsible member and subscribe today. You'll probably save more than the membership fee on your first trip to the pool store. BTG

BigDave is offline Lifetime Member Whizbang Spinner BigDave 3 stars BigDave 3 stars BigDave 3 stars

Who told you that! Don't trust anything they (he/she) says again. The R-0002 is part of the color match DPD test not the FAS-DPD.

Almost "Pool Stored" again (Key word is "Almost"). The iconic SALESMAN did it, swearing the entire time that R-0002 is ALL they use in their in-store tests. See what I mean about saving more than the membership fee on your first trip to the pool store! I LOVE this Forum!
    If you can afford a swimming pool and computer, you can probably afford to help keep the PoolForum alive. Please be a responsible member and subscribe today. You'll probably save more than the membership fee on your first trip to the pool store. BTG

Amato (www.amatoind.com) sells R-0871 2 oz for $7.36 and 16 oz for $19.41. Amazon also sells it for slightly more. Shipping costs vary.
    Oval 12.5K gal AGP; Hayward 19" sand filter; Pentair Dyn 1 HP 2sp pump on timer
    [URL="http://www.ellerbach.com/Pool/"]My Pool Pages[/URL]

+ Reply to Thread