LOL, yeah, the cheapest way is....don't worry about it!!! Phosphate removers were the latest craze last year, recommended by all pool stores, because they don't make an appreciable difference in the water, but I'm thinking they have a pretty good profit margin. In theory, phosphates are algae food. But...if you keep your chlorine at the appropriate levels and don't let algae grow in the pool, then it really doesn't matter what your phosphate level is. Besides, if what they've reported to you is correct, there are folks on this forum with WAY higher levels than that with absolutely no problems at all.