+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pool Install for 22x54 Round Intex

Default Pool Install for 22x54 Round Intex

Hi,
    I hope I'm posting this in the right place. We are first time pool owners and I was looking for any tips on installation prior to tackling. Mostly I'm looking for step by step instructions, preferably with photos of anyone that's installed this same pool. I have heard that pavers were needed underneth the supports. Is this true?

Our two boys are dying to get into this thing but we want to make sure we do it right the first time so any help is greatly appreciated!

aylad is offline SuperMod Emeritus Burfle Ringer aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars

Default Re: Pool Install for 22x54 Round Intex

Hi Soybomb, and welcome to the group!!

congrats on the new pool--I know you're excited to get it set up. Some of the install guys should be around later today and hopefully can tell you what you need to know, but in the meantime, try using the Google search feature linked in my sig--it'll direct you to other threads from the forum that might give you some insight.
    Janet

Watermom is offline SuperMod Emeritus Quark Inspector Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars

Yes to the question about needing pavers or something under the supports. Also adding my welcome to you!

EDIT to add ---- the following stickied thread may be beneficial to you. You may have to log out to be able to see it, though.

http://www.poolforum.com/pf2/showthr...ound-Pool-FAQs

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

Quote Originally Posted by Soybomb View Post
    Mostly I'm looking for step by step instructions, preferably with photos of anyone that's installed this same pool.
    That's a big Intex! I don't think we have any photos of a that sort of install -- you can be the FIRST!

Have you looked at the Intex site? Here's the page you need: 24-732cm-metal-frame-round-pools-w-ss/54949eg.html

I'm assuming you mean, 24' round, since there are no 22' rounds listed. They have manuals and videos on that site. Unfortunately, they are very slow to download. Since Intex does not seem to have their own YouTube channel, I uploaded the video so it would be easier to watch:
    Intex round metal frame above-ground pool setup on YouTube

+ Reply to Thread