+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pool Openings!

ireneanddan Guest

Default Pool Openings!

Ontario Canada!
    WHen is everyone opening their pools? we are thinking end of April... any thoughts? THis is the first year we are opening ourselves.

aylad is offline SuperMod Emeritus Burfle Ringer aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars

Default Re: Pool Openings!

Hi, and just wanted to say welcome to the forum!!

The traffic around here is just beginning to pick up, so it may take a bit to get all the responses, but keep checking!!

My pool never closes....
    Janet

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

Default Re: Pool Openings!

Quote Originally Posted by aylad View Post
    My pool never closes....
    Yes, but Janet is at least 1500 miles south of you! I don't usually see folks in Ontario on the forum till mid-to-late May.

I've been told that folks in Maine go to the beach when the water temperature reaches 65 (19). . . but elsewhere in the USA, folks consider that water for polar bears. Not sure what folks from Ontario think is warm, but I'm guessing even your neighbors don't enjoy water below 20 degrees. Water temp tends to follow average air temp, and climatolgy charts I saw, showed your region reaching a 20 degree (68) average temp in early to mid-June.

So . . . you've got awhile, unless you have a pool heater or a wetsuit.

PS. Did you know that the "Royal Canadian Sea Cadet Corp" page is still active? I do a variety of checks, including Googling registration email addresses, as part of my checking for spammers, hackers, & trolls. Also, you might want to consider that I'm not the only one to whom it occurs to reverse cryptic elements in email addresses. So, if you had the email address "rekcah.ami@gmail.com", I would have blocked your registration. Network-savvy employment office managers do such things, too.

+ Reply to Thread