+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone heard of The PoolCleaner?

salinda is offline Lifetime Member Weir Watcher salinda 0

Default Anyone heard of The PoolCleaner?

As I posted below, one of the recommendations to reduce energy costs in my system is to switch to a different cleaner called The PoolCleaner. It can be seen at http://www.thepoolcleaner.com/index.html

It is a suction-side cleaner that runs off of even a lower-speed pump, allowing me to run a variable speed pump on a lower setting and still clean the pool. I tried it for a few days and loaded the pool with everything that was in my Polaris bag plus some twigs and such from the yard (to simulate debris from a winter storm). It worked pretty well, and would definitely save on energy costs, but I am wondering if anyone has seen these.

I would use my current pressure-side sweep line and replumb it for suction-side use while some other plumbing gets optimized/repaired.
    Salinda
    owner of ~35,000 gallon plaster IG pool/spa combo. Ikeric Dyna-Miser VS150 filter pump, 2 hp whisperflo spa jet pump, The Pool Cleaner 2x suction cleaner, Clean & Clear Plus 520 cartridge filter, Zodiac Clearwater LM2-40 SWG, Sta-rite 400k heater, solar heat pads and coils.

mas985 is offline Lifetime Member Whizbang Spinner mas985 3 stars mas985 3 stars mas985 3 stars

Default Re: Anyone heard of The PoolCleaner?

I have the suction side 2x cleaner and it seems to work pretty well although I have nothing to compare it to. It is my first and only cleaner that I have used.

However, I am in the process of selling mine and upgrading to a robotic so I can run it at night when no one is swimming. Check your messages, I sent you a PM.
    Mark
    Hydraulics 101; Pump Ed 101; Pump/Pool Spreadsheets; Pump Run Time Study; DIY Acid Dosing; DIY Cover Roller
    18'x36' 20k plaster, MaxFlo SP2303VSP, Aqualogic PS8 SWCG, 420 sq-ft Cartridge, Solar, 6 jet spa, 1 HP jet pump, 400k BTU NG Heater

Default Re: Anyone heard of The PoolCleaner?

I have sold or installed many of these cleaners, first when they were marketed by Jacuzzi and now by the original manufacturer. Never had a complaint, not one.

+ Reply to Thread