+ Reply to Thread

Thread: replaced DE filter with a Jacuzzi 100 filer now I have 2 valves. How do I backwash?

Default replaced DE filter with a Jacuzzi 100 filer now I have 2 valves. How do I backwash?

I replaced my nautilus frp36 DE filter with a Jacuzzi 100 DE filter.
    The Jacuzzi brand filter has a manual lever to go to backwash, however I have a valve to go to backwash on my system already.

My question is when I backwash do I need to set the Jacuzzi filters lever to backwash or is it enough to simply set my valve on the system to backwash?

Thanks

Watermom is offline SuperMod Emeritus Quark Inspector Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars

Default Re: replaced DE filter with a Jacuzzi 100 filer now I have 2 valves. How do I backwa

Sorry you haven't gotten any replies yet. Hopefully someone will be along that can answer your question. Welcome to the Pool Forum!

Default Re: replaced DE filter with a Jacuzzi 100 filer now I have 2 valves. How do I backwa

thanx, i'm still trying to figure this one out!

Watermom is offline SuperMod Emeritus Quark Inspector Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars

Your thread should be moved out into the general section of the forum by tomorrow evening where it can get more views and hopefully some answers for you. Sorry for the delay, but someone there should be able to help you. Thanks for being patient! It's been a busy weekend...........

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

I've never seen a filter set up with 2 backwash valves -- not even sure how you'd do that.

You'd better send pics to poolforum DOT pics AT gmail DOT com

+ Reply to Thread