+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New user looking for above ground pool reviews, ratings n user pics of pools

Default New user looking for above ground pool reviews, ratings n user pics of pools

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I hope I can find out what above ground pool will work best for me in my area. I live in Maine and would like to find out what above ground pools are best for a climate that has lots of snow and really cold temps in the winter. Glad I found this site, looks like I can find the answers to many questions I have.

Watermom is offline SuperMod Emeritus Quark Inspector Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars

Default Re: New user looking for above ground pool reviews, ratings n user pics of pools

Hi PIL and welcome to the Pool Forum! Hope you'll find the information you are looking for once your registration is complete and you are able to access all areas of the forum.

CarlD is offline SuperMod Emeritus Vortex Adjuster CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars

Default Re: New user looking for above ground pool reviews, ratings n user pics of pools

Hi Pil.

You're in one of our senior professional members' neck of the woods. I believe Ted is a Maine guy, aka "Waste".

Carl
    Carl

+ Reply to Thread