Sounds like a mess you have on your hands! This is one reason we do not recommend the use of flocs and clarifiers except in a very few cases.
Please tell us exactly what all you have added to the pool meaning ingredients and not just product names of just "shock." We also need to know the readings for everything and not just that it is 'normal.'
Go ahead and shock the pool up to about 12ppm and try and hold it there. Just use plain, household 6% bleach. While the pump is running, slowly add 3 gallons of bleach to the skimmer. Test your pool as many times a day as you can, and each time add enough bleach to get the chlorine back up to 12. For reference, in this pool, each quart of 6% bleach will add 1ppm of cl. No such thing as testing and adding bleach too often when you are trying to clear it up. Also, run the pump 24/7 right now while you are working to clear it.
Do you have a test kit and if so, what type?
A couple of things you might try are using a skimmer sock and also adding a little DE to your sand filter. More about that here:
BTW -- Welcome to the Pool Forum!