I have a Puricle toilet cleaning system in the tank of my toilets- basically it's a small cup with a lid that is installed in-between the hoses in your tank, so the water passes through this cup before going into the bowl of the toilet. I'd put a Puricle (basically Chlorine) tablet in it every couple months and it kept my toilets spotless inside the bowl. Due to people complaining about the chlorine smell, which really wasn't that bad- Puricle quit making them and they changed the name and ingredients to Kaboom. Only thing- they didn't work as great without the "chlorine" in them, but worked ok. Now I can't find the Kaboom ones either, and always wondered what would happen if I put part of a chlorine tablet for a swimming pool in that cup?? There is usually some water in the cup at all times- would the chlorine tablet dissolve too fast or might this work?? I never looked at the ingredients of the Puricle tablets I first used that worked so well, but guessing by the smell there had to be chlorine in them. Have only used bleach in my pool- so don't know alot about chlorine tablets- any advice?? Sincerely, Donya