I have owned an above ground 18' pool now for 5 years. I have loved it. I make sure I ad PH Down VERY regularly and a stabalizer and I am all good to go.....the intex salt water system with those two products works awesome and my pool stays perfect and clear all summer (the trick is keeping the ph down, which isn't easy. ph down has to be added every week...the stablizer was the icing on the cake)...anyways........... My salt water generator died on me and I just got a new one....which is their new model with copper ionization. My question is that right before I bought the new unit it I ordered a bag of "salt water magic" which I think is a stabalizer among other things. I noticed it says it removed metals from the water....so will it counter act the copper ionization process and if so does it really matter? I know that the new salt water systems do not produce as much chlorine as it is not required with the copper ionization, but if I have a product in my water that will remove the copper....will it cause problems? Any advice would be appreciated