I need help. I've been to the pool store twice already and nothing seems to help.

We installed a 15' Intext above ground pool last weekend. Filled it last Sunday with well water. When we added the water it was clear. I added shock from a HTH "getting started" kit. Within an hour the water started turning brown. I added chlorine. It got more brown. I researched and figured it must be iron in the water so I added coagulant and waited and stopped with the cholorine. Still brown.

We brought a sample to the pool store and they told us there was NO iron in the water and gave us some things to raise alkalinity and calcium hardness. Also added stabalizer and clarifyer. Week later it still is coffee brown.

Went again today to pool store for more tests. They did a more specific iron test as well as other tests. No iron. Everything else is perfect. pH. Alkalinity. Calcium hardness. Cyranic acid. All perfect. But my water is still dark brown. We have been cleaning the filter at leastr daily, it doesn't change anything. What is going??? The water was clear when I put in the pool one week ago. What would make it trun so dark brown instantly like this other than iron? It's now been tested for Iron twice. No Iron. I am at my wits end.

At the pool store they did say that they had another person in the morning who had the same complain who had also used the HTH shock, so they are thinking maybe the shock is bad, and they gave me different shock to try.

I kind of want to dump it and try bacquacil (sp?) but don't want to make any hasty decisions; obviously if there is a relatively easy fix without dumping it that would be preferable, and would dumping it fix the problem if we refill from the well again....? So much for an "inexpensive" pool that would be "fun" for the summer.... PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!