Hello everyone,
New member here and would like to introduce myself, I have a Lomart above ground pool, it is a 21' Round. My question is and I am sure it has been discussed a million times, but I need to find the best pool cleaner for an above ground pool and I have been searching and have found the pool rover and pool rover jr to be the best? I am sort of between these two models, but not sure what the difference is between to the two? I have been thorough a few vac's myself and have been using the Super Turtle the last few years and have not been at all happy with it. I have got to say this is a great concept for a above ground pool cleaner and it works great when it is working, I love that it works off the return and you can basically just leave it on all the time, but I just find the thing just seems to clean one part of the pool and that is it! It has never cleaned the back side of the pool ever!

I also used another vacuum that came with the pool, kind of a standard thing that went around the bottom, it had a large disk and almost looked like a upright vacuum and like the others, just did not work, this vac was the worst one. So here I am and I want to finally buy a vacuum that works! Can anyone please help me decide, I am ready to place the order and I am willing to spend the money to get the right one. My pool is surrounded by Oaks and just a never ending battle of debris, so I need a tough vacuum as well to pick up acorns, sticks and leaves. So if anyone can help, it would be appreciated!! Thanks