+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Correcting a No flow problem on Aqua rite salt water system.

Default Correcting a No flow problem on Aqua rite salt water system.

Hi

My Aqua rite salt water system is reading no flow, I have cleaned the cell and replaced the flow control valve and still read no flow. Plus my cell is 6 years old. Last year I changed my pool configuration it was 18 X 36 and 8 ft deep. It's now 18 X 36 and 5 ft deep, I was thinking about ordering a T-9 cell to treat 25K of water, but I been told that my Aqua rite control panel will only accept a T-15 cell, which cost $150.00 more. Plus has anyone tried the generic cells, they run about $100 cheaper, but for some reason I don't trust them. If some one can help me fix my no flow problem it would be a big help and also if someone knows a good reasonable place to purchase these cells for a salt water system, please let me know?

Thanks for all your help.

waste is offline PF Support Team Whizbang Spinner waste 3 stars waste 3 stars waste 3 stars

Default Re: Correcting a No flow problem on Aqua rite salt water system.

Welcome to the Forum!

Does the arrow on the flow switch point the direction of the water flow?

Check the cord for nicks or breaks and check to see that the wires are in the phone plug (under the control box).

If these things don't help you fix the problem, let me know and we'll take it to the next level.
    Luv & Luk, Ted

Having done construction and service for 4 pool companies in 4 states starting in 1988, what I know about pools could fill a couple of books - what I don't know could fill libraries

My original cell only lasted 3 years. I replaced it with a generic cell and it has been working fine for 2 years now.

Brian.

Watermom is offline SuperMod Emeritus Quark Inspector Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars

Welcome Knipper and Pool Tech. Glad to have you both on the forum. (Pool Tech, thanks very much for becoming a lifetime member. We recently appreciate the support!)

I had the no flow problem on my T15 as well. This happened after my initial start up of running the pump for 5 days straight. I turned off the pump, cleaned the cartridge filters, which dropped my PSI by 8 and then no more no flow problem.

+ Reply to Thread