+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ez panel pools

Default Ez panel pools

I like the look of this pool and have funding to go ahead, but I cannot find ANY customer comments or user reviews. Can anyone help? Who would you recommend to install in Philly area ?
    I see some other threads on this but no reply to them yet.

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

Default Re: Ez panel pools

Only a few 'brands' of above ground pool have sufficient national distribution to make it possible to get "reviews". If you really need a 'review', I suggest you post here, on Trouble Free Pool, and on Garden Web. That will give you your best chance of getting a meaningful response. Just be careful, on the other forums, since not all the forums treat pool industry members with the suspicion I do (and I've been a pool industry member, for over 20 years!). Typically some of the most 'glowing' responses are from people who sell or install the product in question, or from their friends and family.

In general, don't trust a review which is 100% positive: no products are perfect, but people selling stuff typically can't admit that THEIR product has problems.

Ben / PoolDoc

Watermom is offline SuperMod Emeritus Quark Inspector Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars

Default Re: Ez panel pools

In addition, to answer your part about who to have install a pool in the Philly area, that is something we don't encourage here on the forum ---- recommendations of actual people. Probably best to just ask around your local area. Hope you understand.

+ Reply to Thread