+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Has anyone heard of a Siverado Pool?

Default Has anyone heard of a Siverado Pool?

I just acquired a used 4 year old Siverado Desert 18x33 AGP that is very good condition but would like to replace a few parts while it is disassembled. Specifically the previous owners had screw decking onto a few of the top rails, I would like to replace these since they have screw holes in them. Also, two of the verticals were below ground and stained. I may as well do these too since the rest of the pool still looks pretty new. Thansk for any info you all may provide.

Watermom is offline SuperMod Emeritus Quark Inspector Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars

Default Re: Has anyone heard of a Siverado Pool?

Hello and welcome to the forum. Have you looked around online for the needed replacement parts? It may be that you get very few replies to such a specific question here on the forum. Maybe I'm wrong and there will be somebody familiar with this model, but my thinking on this is that you may just be better off doing a google search to see if you can find something. Good luck and again, welcome!

By the way --- you didn't mention this, but you can usually expect to replace the liner, too. Once a liner pool is drained, you can't usually reuse the liner. Just FYI.

Default Re: Has anyone heard of a Siverado Pool?

I have done all the usual Google searches. Tried a few of the others too. I am new to the whole pool thing but if this industry is like many others, there are probably few real manufactureres and all the products are private labeled. Perhaps I am wrong. I do expect to replace the liner. Looks like the best deal i can find online is linerworld.com. I will most likely go that route. I am also thinking of adding the pad and foam cove moldings.

+ Reply to Thread