+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Before & After

Default Before & After

Took about 5 days, following advice from this forum. The left is how the pool looked when I bought the house. The right is how it looked after cleaning it up a week later.

I've tried to attach the pic to the message properly, but can't seem to do it. You'll have to click the link to see the photo I suppose.

Watermom is offline SuperMod Emeritus Quark Inspector Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars

Default Re: Before & After

I can see your pictures. Isn't it amazing what some bleach can do? Thanks for posting your pictures for others to see. Moral of the story --- if you follow the advice of this forum, your pool will look great! Thanks again. What a great looking pool!

aylad is offline SuperMod Emeritus Burfle Ringer aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars

Default Re: Before & After

It's a great testimonial to the methods we advocate here. Nice job, and gorgeous pool!!

Janet

waste is offline PF Support Team Whizbang Spinner waste 3 stars waste 3 stars waste 3 stars

Thumbs up Re: Before & After

Great pics and a wonderful testimonial!
    Luv & Luk, Ted

Having done construction and service for 4 pool companies in 4 states starting in 1988, what I know about pools could fill a couple of books - what I don't know could fill libraries

+ Reply to Thread