+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Which kit to get?

Watermom is offline SuperMod Emeritus Quark Inspector Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars

Default Re: Which kit to get?

That surprises me that the booklet isn't in your kit. I bet you can find the information online if you google for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Watermom View Post
    That surprises me that the booklet isn't in your kit. I bet you can find the information online if you google for it.
    No, the booklet was in the kit. I was just commenting that it was really good info and hoping to find a copy online to share with others.

waterbear is offline Lifetime Member Sniggle Mechanic waterbear 4 stars waterbear 4 stars waterbear 4 stars waterbear 4 stars

Quote Originally Posted by kelemvor View Post
    No, the booklet was in the kit. I was just commenting that it was really good info and hoping to find a copy online to share with others.
    Actually, while much of the book is good there is a bit of misinformation in it so do not take it as gospel.
    Retired pool store and commercial pool maintenance guy.

Hey Gang! Ben, glad you are back!

My Old PS 232 needed updating after 10 years of a "Never Green Pool" so I came back to the folks that got me started!

As ben is no longer marketing kits I'll follow the above link and give him the credit!

100F here yesterday, water at 60F so time to get busy!

Ken T.

aylad is offline SuperMod Emeritus Burfle Ringer aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars

Hi txhomebrew,

Thanks for the order from the link, and it's good to see you back on the forum again!!

Janet

+ Reply to Thread