got my panels from ebay! (4'x20' $127)

The panels are currently laying on the decking. I ran a hose from the fountain return in the spa. Not pretty, but I can easily control the flow and the supplied connector fit (with my vacuum hose).

I had an initial problem with the panels. (no heat) The water in each panel is supposed to flow in a "U" pattern. When I looked at the end of the panel, there was nothing stopping the water flowing right through the end bar avoiding the panels. I replumbed it so the return was on the opposite side of the panel (where they said put a cap), and got heat!

I called the ebay vendor (answered immediately) and they said there should be a disk prevented through-bar flow, but sometimes it falls out. Since I have two panels anyway, one flows left, the other right... no harm no foul!

Initial water temperature is 70 degrees. Output is 85-92! FREE HEAT! I'm thinking about increasing flow to avoid such a large delta-T, but *IT WORKS*.

Now I'm looking into building a rack to get the units off the ground (angled to increase heat!). Anyone have any plans or pictures? This is addicting! We may be swimming by the weekend! Temp is already 73!

Robert