PDA

View Full Version : Diary/Log Book?

sturev
06-05-2010, 12:52 PM
Does anyone know of a good little log book/diary to keep test results in? (digital copy of course :)). Maybe something in an Excel format or ???

aylad
06-05-2010, 04:35 PM
I just use the one that is attached to the lid of my test kit! :)

Janet

polyvue
06-05-2010, 05:10 PM
Does anyone know of a good little log book/diary to keep test results in? (digital copy of course :)). Maybe something in an Excel format or ???
I have a single-page testing/treatment spreadsheet you may be able to use or adapt for your use, but the forum evidently does not permit uploading of Excel files. I could convert the page to PDF... but then you'd find it more difficult to convert to something you could change.

If mods have an answer for this, please advise.

thanks

EDIT Thanks, Janet. Sturev, I've sent you my e-mail address via PM. If you're interested in the Excel spreadsheet referenced above, please send me an e-mail and I will reply with the attachment. - polyvue END-EDIT

aylad
06-05-2010, 05:35 PM
Polyvue, check for a Private message from me--if it's not there, let me know.......

Janet

sturev
06-05-2010, 06:25 PM
Thanks Janet & Greg!!!

CarlD
06-05-2010, 07:12 PM
I used to use my PDA with Pocket Excel to log it. Now I just use the cover of the test kit and erase it after the season.

AnnaK
06-05-2010, 08:31 PM
I use a ruled school notebook and a . . . gasp! . . . pen. I have five seasons in the book. It's kept in my pool lab, an old, converted camper topper, and it has proven to be invaluable.