PDA

View Full Version : Wow the first one to post

jjones
03-25-2006, 05:23 PM
Still early in the year to think about construction in Ohio, but this Dayton boy is about ready to order some fencing... any suggestions Aluminum or Iron?

Jason
Dayton Ohio

rdietman
03-25-2006, 05:28 PM
im putting up some cedar right now , taking the place of some ugly 4 foot cyclone.gotta have the six foot for code satisfaction with the pool.its gettin closer, cant wait.

rdietman
03-25-2006, 05:29 PM
hey, whats a junior member???

MaxxFusion
03-25-2006, 05:31 PM
hey, whats a junior member???

Its just your user title. There is different forum titles you would get according to your number of posts.

MarkC
03-27-2006, 08:16 AM
I have the Delgard (spelling) aero fencing that is black aluminum. It's 5 years old and looks as good now as the day I bought it. I highly recommend aluminum fencing over some other metal as I have an arbor that is painted stell and it's rusting already after 1 year.

CPM
03-27-2006, 11:24 AM
With a pool cage (screening) I was told to make sure the Aluminum structure is power coated and not painted. Might want to make sure any metal fence you get is Power Coated so it will not peel. Also, I would recommend coated Stainless Steel (SS) Screws. Galvanized screws could rust at some point, uncoated SS will react with the Aluminum (I believe they call it galvanic corrosion), so I would ask the fence company if they are using coated SS screws in metal fence.

Craig