PDA

View Full Version : SpaPilot?

cschmelz
09-18-2008, 02:59 AM
I just noticed this as a new product
http://www.autopilot.com/spapilot/spapilot.html

My wife LOVED our old integrated pool/spa system that was all salt water but now we are stuck with a separate spa, this promotes the advantages with a free standing cell.

Has anyone used it?

Poolsean
09-19-2008, 10:32 AM
Fairly new product for us. Thousands of systems sold throughout Canada though. Less than a thousand sold in the US.

cschmelz
09-26-2008, 02:36 PM
Fairly new product for us. Thousands of systems sold throughout Canada though. Less than a thousand sold in the US.

Not exactly strong experience base for something that ain't cheap!

Hmmmmm

Poolsean
09-26-2008, 10:42 PM
I didn't realize you wanted me to "Sell" the SpaPilot to you as it would be seen as very biased coming from me.
It is a new product. We haven't done any big promotions, nor has there been many sold in the US.
I wish there were more units sold so you can get feedback on the SpaPilot.

Sorry, but I remain neutral and try not to sell products here. The moderators would punish me then....

cschmelz
09-26-2008, 10:43 PM
I didn't realize you wanted me to "Sell" the SpaPilot to you as it would be seen as very biased coming from me.
It is a new product. We haven't done any big promotions, nor has there been many sold in the US.
I wish there were more units sold so you can get feedback on the SpaPilot.

Sorry, but I remain neutral and try not to sell products here. The moderators would punish me then....

Oh, I know! I just wish there was at least ONE independent review! Especially with the price $$ of the little PowerPacs you are supposed to use (two per use especially (one before and after))