PDA

View Full Version : where to buy replacement top covers

mariella
07-24-2008, 09:18 PM
Does anyone know where, or if, I can purchase replacement top covers for my above ground pool?

I am not sure if I am using the right terminology. I am talking about the covers that overlap where the pool joints meet, all around the pool. I have seen them called top covers, top seats, molded resin covers, etc. But, I can't seem to find any websites that sell just these pieces.

I have no idea where the missing pieces are. There were a few missing when we bought the house.

I have an older Johnny Weissmuller, 24 foot above ground pool. We just replaced the liner, and now I would like to replace the missing top covers, as well.

Thanks in advance for your help!

hrsdennis
08-09-2008, 11:30 PM
Parts for older above ground pools can be almost impossible to find. I would call every pool store within a hundred miles or so and see if maybe they sold this model at one time and might have parts. They might even be able to order from Johnny Weissmuller. You could check the Johnny Weissmuller web site if they have one.

If all else fails keep your eyes open for used pools. You might get lucky and find someone selling your model for a hundred dollars or so. That would give you a lot of extra parts.

Good luck, Dennis