PDA

View Full Version : Inlino Ben.e feeder and CaCL granules

drbob
07-01-2008, 07:11 PM
I am a long time member of thsi forum and have been operating my seasonal pool in NJ with calcium chloride granules and liquid bleach for shock and borax successfully for almost 10 years thanks to Ben.

I have used TCH pucks to begin the season as I had a bucket, in an inline feeder.

Can I add the CaCL granules that I have used in the past directly into the inline feeder now that the TCH is all gone?

Someone mentioned CaCl pucks. Do these exist and who makes them?

Thank you

CarlD
07-01-2008, 09:01 PM
I am a long time member of thsi forum and have been operating my seasonal pool in NJ with calcium chloride granules and liquid bleach for shock and borax successfully for almost 10 years thanks to Ben.

I have used TCH pucks to begin the season as I had a bucket, in an inline feeder.

Can I add the CaCL granules that I have used in the past directly into the inline feeder now that the TCH is all gone?

Someone mentioned CaCl pucks. Do these exist and who makes them?

Thank you

Not unless you like living dangerously for no good reason.
NEVER put Cal-hypo in an in-line feeder!

HTH and Poollife(?--I have a mental block against them) make "Duration" Cal-hypo tablets. I have found the HTH ones to be junk--I used them as directed in my skimmer and they dissolved to mush and plugged up the skimmer basket. The PoolLife are wrapped in plastic that you discard when they are consumed.