PDA

View Full Version : Spa Chemistry??? Pretty Please!

oldAGE
11-15-2007, 08:34 PM
Dear Moderator - You can toss this if you like... but...

I have loved this forum for about four years now. Helps me keep my small AG pool running spotlessly. I currently use another forum *gasp* to help manage my new spa. Boy would I love to have the particpants of this forum run a special "Spa" section.

So far I have been keeping it together but there are so many geeky questions and so many bad answers out there....

aylad
11-16-2007, 12:03 AM
We used to have a spa section of this forum (before the Great Server Crash last year), but unfortunately it did not get much traffic, so Ben did away with it. However, you're more than welcome to post your spa questions here, and we'll be glad to help as much as we can!!

Janet

oldAGE
11-16-2007, 10:51 AM
Thanks Janet - I fear being flamed and relegated to living in eternity without a body of water near my home if I go down this path ;) But, being a great deal of the population of the US is now only dreaming of splashing in their artificial lakes, maybe I can keep the Chemistry Gods interested in my concerns... So here it goes under separate cover.

Thanks for the vote of confidence to continue my quest for water quality excellence.